Quality Chemical Industries Ltd is a pharmaceutical manaufacturing plant , producing anti-retroviral and ant-malarial drugs at Lizira Industrial Park in Uganda .
Key Roles of the job post
• To lead the development and implementation of all strategic communications for the company.
• To develop and Execute the company’s media strategy across all media including press, broadcast and publications .
• To be responsible for the development and management of the company website, keeping content up to date, implementing and expanding social media strategies to raise the company’s profile.
• Managing the reputation of the company by leading public relations including customer services, taking the lead on media handling , being proactive, dealing with inquiries and producing media releases.
Qualifications ans skills
• A Master’s degree in Communications , Public relations or related field with a minimum of five years of demonstrable experience in Public Relations /Communications .
• Experience working in the Health sector will be an added advantage.
Applicants with the above requirements can post, email or hand deliver their applications , curriculum vitae , copies of relevant academic and professional qualifications , contact details for three professional referees and a day-time telephone number to the address below;
The Human Resources Manager, Quality Chemical Industries Ltd
Luzira Industrial Park , P. O. Box 34871, Kampala
Closing date: 19/04/2013