About Uganda Human Rights Commission
The Uganda Human Rights Commission is an Institution established under the Provisions of Article 51(1) of the Constitution of the republic of Uganda .
Qualifications and Skills
• A degree in Mechanical Engineering , Transportation , Logistics , Administration , management or other related field . A combination of relevant academic qualifications and extensive experience in transport operations may be accepted .
• Hold a valid national driving license
• Demonstrate ability to manage diverse transport operations ;
• Etiquettes and people management skills
• Fair knowledge of MS Office software
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan, organize and manage the work of driving staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with Commission requirements
• Develop criteria ,application institutions , procedural manuals and contracts for the transportation programs
• Read and interpret maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient route service for the Commission
• To supervise and control the driving staff for the specified routes
Interested applicants are required to forward two copies of their applications with attached passport photographs, together with detailed CV, including two referees with reliable telephone /email addresses, photocopies of academic and professional certificates , within two weeks from the date of this advertisement .
Applications should physically be hand delivered to the Commission Headquarters on the address below or sent through the post office;
The Secretary to the Commission
Uganda Human Rights Commission ,
TWED Plaza, plot 22, Lumumba Avenue ,
P. O. Box 4929, Kampala
Closing date: 28 /08 /2013