Job Title: Senior Laboratory Scientist
The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) is a not for profit , networking alliance and service organization that brings together Field Epidemiology and Laboratory Training Programs across Africa.
• Support the implementation of laboratory quality management systems among the Network African countries .
• Assist in the roll out of in-country laboratory management trainings and SLMTA
• Provide technical assistance in laboratory mentoring and assist in laboratories towards sustained improvement .
• Working closely with Ministries of Health and other partiners, implement new initiatives related to the laboratory strengthening activities .
• A Masters degree in Public Health or M.Sc Medical microbiology with a bias in Laboratory Science (or equivalent professional qualifications )A minimum of 5 years experience in Laboratory management or quality systems implementation .
• Hold of Certificate in ISO 15189 or Strengthening Laboratory Management towards Accreditation (SLMTA) is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in Laboratory management or quality systems implementation.
• Related qualifications in Biostatistics and Data analysis are of added advantage.
How to apply
Submit your resume , application letter, and relevant documentation to;
The Administration & Human Resource Office
African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET)
Deadline: 28 /06 /2013